Workshop: Writing for Television Fall 2017
A structured writers' workshop, consisting of eleven (11) classes, resulting in one of the following:
- An original half hour comedic pilot
- An original hour long dramatic pilot
- A half hour/hour spec episode of an on-air television show
- A guided, intensive revision of a pre-written work
Lead by L.M. Harter, Cinestory's 2016 Television fellow, the workshop will meet every two weeks, location TBD, beginning September 27, 2017.
- 4 Students: $600 per student
- 5 Students: $500 per student
- 6 Students: $400 per student
Payment plans are accepted.
A maximum of six (6) students will be accepted for this course.
To apply, send a writing sample and previous writing experience to firstname.lastname@example.org
Galt Productions also currently offers the following services:
- Script Doctoring and Coverage
- Guest Lecturing
Pricing is determined based on services desired; inquire for details